Feb 21-23, 2014
Northglenn Ramada Plaza
Featuring in Concert:
- The SteelDrivers
- Junior Sisk & Ramblers Choice
- Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen
- Kody Norris & The Watauga Mtn. Boys
- Jeff Scroggins & Colorado
- Bob & Sarah Amos & Friends
- Trout Steak Revival
- Quickdraw Homegrown Music
- Steel Pennies
- Ron Lynam & Cowtown
- Dr. Harlan's Amazing Bluegrass Tonic
- Honey Don't
- The Full Quiver
- Crystal Hill Billys (Showcase)
- Mile High Express (Showcase)
- Cottonwood Acoustic Bluegrass Band (Showcase)
To this great list of talent add:
Great Rocky Mountain Band Scramble. This popular event is open to non-booked musicians of all ages and ability levels. It's loads of fun as groups are chosen by random drawings and have three hours to form a band! Starts on Saturday at 4:15 pm. Ribbons and over $500 in prize money awarded!
Gospel Music.This important part of bluegrass music will be featured on Sunday morning starting at 10:00 am.
Instrumental and Vocal Workshops. Master musicians and teachers will show you new techniques in singing and playing your favorite instrument. Saturday morning from 10:00am till noon.
Vendors' Fair. Regional artisans will display instruments, art, jewelry, crafts and more! Vendors please contact Ron Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-840-9594.
Beginners' Jams. Support, assistance and fun for beginning bluegrassers. Bring your instrument and get ready to pick! Hosted by Tom Noonan.
Saturday Showcase of Bands. New bands from the region will showcase their talents for fans and promoters starting at 9:30 am on the Ballroom Stage.