Feb 12-14, 2016
Northglenn Ramada Plaza
ALL CONCERTS HELD AT THE BALLROOM STAGE AND IN THE ACOUSTIC STAGE ROOM
FRIDAY EVENING, Feb 12 (Ballroom Stage)
- 6:15 The Badly Bent
- 7:00 The Baker Family
- 7:45 Front Country
- 8:30 Driven
- 9:15 April Verch Band
- 10:00 John Moore & Bluegrass Etc.
SATURDAY BAND SHOWCASE (Ballroom Stage)
- 10:15 am Weld County Ramblers
- 10:45 am Cody Sisters with Jackson Earles
- 11:15 am Masontown
SATURDAY, Feb 13 (Ballroom Stage)
- 12:00 The Baker Family
- 12:50 Driven
- 1:40 Front Country
- 2:30 John Moore & Bluegrass Etc.
- 3:20 April Verch Band
- 4:10 The Grascals
- DINNER BREAK 5:00 – 6:00
- 6:00 Driven
- 6:40 The Baker Family
- 7:20 Pete & Joan Wernick
- 8:00 John Moore & Bluegrass Etc.
- 8:45 The Grascals
- 9:30 April Verch Band
- 10:15 Front Country
SATURDAY, Feb 13 (Acoustic Stage)
- 12:50 Lineage Music Project
- 1:40 Bluegrass Patriots
- 2:30 Blue Canyon Boys
- 3:20 The Badly Bent
- 4:10 Rocky Mtn. Band Scramble
5:00 Band Scramble (cont.)
- DINNER BREAK 5:00 - 6:00
- 6:00 Band Scramble (cont.)
- 6:40 Lineage Music Project
- 7:20 Blue Canyon Boys
- 8:00 The Badly Bent
SUNDAY, Feb 14 (Ballroom Stage)
SUNDAY MORNING CONCERTS WILL FEATURE BLUEGRASS GOSPEL MUSIC
- 10:00 am Bluegrass Patriots
10:40 am Driven
11:20 am Blue Canyon Boys
12:00 CBMS Colorado Bluegrass Roundup & Recognition Ceremonies
1::30 Molly Tuttle & Friends
2:10 Colorado Young Pickers
2:30 Laramie River Band
3:10 Blue Canyon Boys
- 9:45 Banjo – Dennis Caplinger, Mark Epstein
- 10:30 Bass – Blake Mclemore, Evan Neal
- 11:15 Guitar – Kenny White, Pat Dressen
- 9:45 Mandolin – John Moore, Nate Swartz
- 10:30 Fiddle – Trustin Baker, Jean Ballhorn, Cindi Trautmann
- 11:15 Step Dancing – April Verch
- 8:00 pm Young Pickers’ Introduction to Bluegrass Music. “Hands on” introduction to bluegrass instruments and bluegrass music with youth jam session to follow. Hosted by Lineage Music Project.
- 10:30 Bluegrass Vocal Harmonies – Blue Canyon Boys
- 11:15 Songwriting – Steve Spurgin, Brandon Mclemore, Willie McDonald
Beginner Jams - Greenhouse Room
Hosted by Annie Savage & Kevin Slick
- Friday 10:30 pm – 1:00 am
- Saturday 10:30 pm – 1:00 am
- Pete Wernick's Jam Workshop - Greenhouse Room
- Wristbands Required
- Saturday 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
No alcoholic beverages in concert areas.
This is a Non-Smoking Facility. If You Smoke, Please Go Outside!
WRISTBANDS are required for all shows, for jamming in the holidome and for all Workshops and Vendors' Fair.
CHECK-IN time for Ramada Plaza room guests is 3:00 PM.
CHECK-OUT time is 12:00 noon.